Caralluma Review

My Caralluma Review. Learn The Whole Truth

Rating: 9.4/10
My name’s simon; I wrote this post because a little while ago I was looking for real honest information on the product caralluma but all I kept finding was caralluma reviews that were really unhelpful. I’ve actually been using caralluma for a while now so I’m writing this review today so you can learn the truth from someone who actually uses it.




I first came across caralluma a few months ago. I felt too fat and had put on quite a bit of weight & So I started browsing the internet for some help and came across a video. The things that interested me about caralluma were that it claimed it could supress my appetite and at the same time increase weight loss which was exactly what I felt I needed.





Anyway I’m not the most trusting person in the world so after I watched the video I decided to look for some caralluma reviews and as I said earlier I couldn’t find any that actually gave me some useful information so I decided to just order some and see for myself.



The first place I bought caralluma online turned out to be selling fake stuff. I was mad as hell because I spent nearly $70 on the pills. That company isn’t about anymore thank God, I shudder to think how many people they scammed. I decide to try another supplier and found this one- Caralluma Actives.



They offer a free trial where all you have to pay is the shipping and handling. Now I was a bit wary of this free trial thing because I’d heard it’s hard to cancel but I researched and found it’s very easy to cancel with this company. They have a link in bottom left hand corner of the site that says “Cancel Free Trial” so it’s very easy to do. All you have to do is enter in your credit or debit card number you paid with and it locates your order so you can cancel online. You can check it out here- Caralluma Actives.



Anyway so I ordered my free trial and it came around 3 days later. I was pretty impressed how fast it came & I was really excited to get started.



I was advised to take 1 caralluma pill a day at around 5pm. This sounded good to me because I’m not usually that hungry in the mornings anyway. Now I usually have my dinner at around 8pm and on the first day I took the pill I totally forgot about eating. It was very weird and it wasn’t until I woke up the next morning that I realised I didn’t eat the day before. It was then that I realised that this was pretty powerful stuff.



Now I don’t recommend you do this because not eating can be very dangerous to your health. But remember to write a note or something after you’ve taken the pill to remind yourself to have something to eat. For some reason the pill makes you feel full up quicker so you’ll eat less when you do actually eat so make yourself smaller meals so you don’t waste food.



I’ve found that the key to losing weight is to eat less and exercise more. I recommend that you take the caralluma actives pill once a day whenever you’re usually the hungriest. This will help you to eat less and you wont mind because the pill makes you not hungry.



You’ll get even better results if you do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. For me that means taking Amy for a walk in the push chair somewhere. I really like my daily walk because it’s light and easy to do and it’s helping me to lose weight. Plus little Amy gets some fresh air.



So after reading all those unhelpful caralluma reviews and deciding to go for it anyway I’ve been taking the caralluma actives pill for a few months now and since then I’ve lost around 28lbs which is about 9-10lbs a month consistently.



Eating a bit healthier and doing some light exercise everyday helped but there’s no way I would’ve gotten those results without taking caralluma. It has worked for very well for me and hopefully will work for you too.



The supplier I recommend is caralluma actives, you can visit their site below. The reason I recommend them to you is because I get my supply from them too & their stuff is pure and works unlike some other companies that seem to be selling placebos plus they are always on time with shipping. The great thing about them is that they offer a free trial which you can easily cancel anytime online if you feel it’s not working as well for you.

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

Click here to get your free trial of Caralluma Actives- A trusted company


I wish you as much success as I’ve had with caralluma. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment